Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Blueberry Zinger:
- LEMON fused olive oil
- BLUEBERRY dark balsamic vinegar
White Chocolate Lemon & Blueberry Granola
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1½ cups shredded, sweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw, slivered or sliced almonds (not toasted)
- ½ cup DANA’s Lemon fused olive oil
- ½ cup DANA’s Blueberry dark balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cups white chocolate, chopped, divided
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the oats, coconut and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in a separate bowl. Pour the oil-balsamic-honey mixture over the oat-coconut mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until everything is well coated. Pour the granola onto the parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes or so, until the mixture is dry, golden and slightly crispy – about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and place into a large bowl. Add ONE cup of the chopped white chocolate to the bowl. Allow to sit for a few minutes to melt, then toss all together so that the granola is coated in white chocolate.
- Allow the granola to cool, stirring occasionally. Add the remaining white chocolate, dried fruit and nuts.
- Enjoy with milk.
- Serve on top of yoghurt or ice cream drizzled with equal parts of additional Dana Shortt bBlueberry dark balsamic vinegar and Dana Shortt Lemon fused olive oil.
Enjoy with milk.
Serve on top of yoghurt or ice cream drizzled with equal parts of additional dana shortt gourmet blueberry dark balsamic vinegar and dana shortt gourmet lemon fused olive oil.