Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Taste of the Tropics:
PERSIAN LIME infused olive oil
COCONUT white balsamic vinegar
Tropical Yogurt Parfait with Coconut Lime Drizzle
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (you can use low fat but my favourite is the full-fat “liberte” brand), divided
- ½ cup diced fresh fruit (I used a combination of bananas, cantaloupe, pineapple & kiwi), divided
- small handful of almonds
- 1 teaspoon of toasted flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon of DANA’s Persian Lime infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of DANA’s Coconut white balsamic vinegar
- dried mango & banana chips for garnish & crunch, optional
- Prepare the drizzle – place 1 teaspoon of the Persian lime infused olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the Coconut white balsamic into a small mason jar or another jar with a lid, shake well. Set aside.
- Into a parfait glass, spoon ½ cup of coconut yogurt, then top with ¼ cup of the fresh fruit. Top with the remaining ½ cup of yogurt and the remaining ¼ cup of fruit. Sprinkle on the almonds and toasted coconut. Drizzle with the coconut-lime drizzle and garnish with dried mango and banana chips, if desired.