Oil + Vinegar – Pairing of the Month
Berries + Basil:
BASIL infused olive oil
STRAWBERRY dark balsamic vinegar
This salsa is great with tortilla chips. It is delicious spooned over grilled chicken, pork or salmon. You can also use it as a bruschetta topping with goat cheese or feta. Or, it can be added to a mixed green salad.
Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled & finely diced
- 2 avocados, finely diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
(or use mint)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Strawberry dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Basil infused olive oil
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a bowl, stir together everything except the tortilla chips.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.