Oil + Vinegar – Pairing of the Month
Spicy + Sweet:
HARISSA infused olive oil
STRAWBERRY dark balsamic vinegar
Spicy Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled & finely diced
- 2 avocados, finely diced
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
(or use mint)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Strawberry dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Harissa infused olive oil
(or DANA’s Chipotle infused olive oil for a less spicy version)
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a bowl, stir together everything except the tortilla chips.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
This salsa is great with tortilla chips. It is delicious spooned over grilled chicken, pork or salmon. You can also use it as a bruschetta topping with goat cheese or feta. Or, it can be added to a mixed green salad.