HERBES DE PROVENCE infused olive oil
SICILIAN LEMON white balsamic vinegar
Roasted Potato Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 2 lbs potatoes, chopped into 1” cubes (try Yukon gold, russet, sweet potatoes, or a combination)
- 2 tablespoons DANA’s Herbes de Provence olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (for potatoes)
- ½ large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons DANA’S Sicilian Lemon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt + ¼ teaspoon black pepper (for dressing)
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. In a small bowl toss chopped potatoes, olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Place on baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, then toss and roast for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
- Combine the avocado, fresh dill, balsamic vinegar, green onion, water, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add the dressing to the roasted potatoes and toss gently to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.