Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Garlicky Fig:
GARLIC infused olive oil
FIG dark balsamic vinegar
Pancetta-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Sage
- 2 apples, sliced in ½” thick slices
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 4 slices pancetta (or regular bacon)
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons dana shortt gourmet black mission fig dark balsamic vinegar
- 6 fresh sage leaves (or 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves)
- 2 teaspoons dana shortt gourmet garlic infused olive oil
- cracked pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, toss apple slices in 2 tablespoons of fig dark balsamic. Place the slices along the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place pork tenderloin on top of the apple slices, and cover the pork with pancetta slices. Top with sage leaves.
- Drizzle pork with garlic olive oil, the remaining fig dark balsamic, and season with black pepper.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes, until desired “doneness”.