- 48 grape tomatoes
- 48 mini bocconcini mozzarella balls
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought pesto
- reduced balsamic dressing (recipe follows)
For reduced balsamic dressing
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup light soya sauce
- Marinate bocconcini in pesto for an hour or up to 2 days in a fridge.
- Thread a 4” skewer with a grape tomato, a bocconcini ball, and repeat.
- Dip skewers into reduced balsamic dressing or drizzle skewers with balsamic dressing before serving.
- Place all ingredients in a pot and boil on high heat until thickened, about 6-9 minutes.