Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Taste of Thailand:
- BASIL infused olive oil
- THAI LEMONGRASS MINT white balsamic vinegar
Lime & Mint Sorbet
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 4 limes
- Juice of 4 limes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup mint leaves, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon DANA’s Thai Lemongrass Mint white balsamic vinegar
- Put the lime juice, white balsamic vinegar and mint leaves into a food processor and puree (or use a hand mixer or blender). Set aside.
- Place the water, sugar and lime zest in a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Add the reserved lime juice-mint mixture and stir. Let sit at room temperature to infuse for a half hour or so. Pass through a sieve and pour into a plastic tub or dish.
- Place container in the freezer and let sit for about 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.