Oil + Vinegar – Pairing – Christmas in Provence:
HERBS DE PROVENCE infused olive oil
SICILIAN LEMON white balsamic vinegar
This vinaigrette is lovely in salads – try it with mixed greens, roasted beets & goat cheese, or drizzle over cooked chicken or fish.
Herbs De Provence Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ cup DANA’s Herbs De Provence infused olive oil
- 6 tablespoons DANA’s Sicilian Lemon white balsamic
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all of the above ingredients into a mason jar, cover and shake until well blended.
Recipe adapted from Simply Recipes – www.simplyrecipes.com