- 10 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup shallots, minced
- ¼ cup celery, finely diced
- ½ cup red or orange bell peppers, finely diced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, use more if you like a lot of mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (optional, if you like it spicy)
- Using a box grater, grate the eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve on artisan baguette, olive bread or croissants. For a low carb option, use rice paper or lettuce wraps.