The Mezze Platter is a Dish Full of Good Fun for All
Citrus Olive Tapenade
- 1 cup good-quality whole black olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 – 3 tablespoons good-quality, fruity olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put the garlic into the bowl of a food processor and blitz for a few seconds until finely chopped.
- Add all other ingredients and blitz using on and off turns (note: a slightly chunky texture is ideal).
This recipe was first published on July 18, 2012 by Dana in the Waterloo Chronicle.